\ˌɒksɪdˈe͡ɪʃən], \ˌɒksɪdˈeɪʃən], \ˌɒ_k_s_ɪ_d_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of OXIDATION
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- material that used for convenience. human interest is an example of this. AKA evergreen story with a long shelflife.