\ˈɒstɪˌɒklast], \ˈɒstɪˌɒklast], \ˈɒ_s_t_ɪ__ˌɒ_k_l_a_s_t]\
Definitions of OSTEOCLAST
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
Word of the day
- the act of plagiarizing; taking someone's words or ideas as if they were your own