\ˈɒnɪks], \ˈɒnɪks], \ˈɒ_n_ɪ_k_s]\
Definitions of ONYX
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- in which atheromatous excised cutting or rotating catheter. differs from balloon and laser angioplasty procedures enlarge vessels dilation but frequently do not remove much plaque. If the plaque is removed by surgical excision under general anesthesia rather than an endovascular procedure through a catheter, it called ENDARTERECTOMY.