\ˈə͡ʊəm], \ˈəʊəm], \ˈəʊ_ə_m]\
Definitions of OHM
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
The unit of electrical resistance, equivalent ot the resistance of 400 feet of common iron telegraph wire; from Georg Simon Ohm (1787-1854), German physicist.
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- of or relating abasia (inability to walk) Affected by, or associated with, abasia. Pertaining to or affected with abasia.