\ˈɒdz], \ˈɒdz], \ˈɒ_d_z]\
Definitions of ODDS
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
Inequality; excess of either compared with the other; advantage; superiority. At odds, at variance. Odds-and-ends, miscellaneous scraps.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.