\ɒbtˈʌnd], \ɒbtˈʌnd], \ɒ_b_t_ˈʌ_n_d]\
Definitions of OBTUND
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- in which atheromatous excised cutting or rotating catheter. differs from balloon and laser angioplasty procedures enlarge vessels dilation but frequently do not remove much plaque. If the plaque is removed by surgical excision under general anesthesia rather than an endovascular procedure through a catheter, it called ENDARTERECTOMY.