\ɒbstˈɛtɹɪkə͡l], \ɒbstˈɛtɹɪkəl], \ɒ_b_s_t_ˈɛ_t_ɹ_ɪ_k_əl]\
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
Word of the day
- A genus of small Foraminifera, which live abundantly at or near the surface sea. Their dead shells, falling to bottom, make up large part soft mud, generally found in depths below 3,000 feet, and called globigerina ooze. See Illust. Foraminifera. glob-i-je-r[=i]'na, n. a genus typical of GlobigerinidÃ¦, pelagic family foraminifers.
- obstetric surgery
- obstetric surgical procedure
- obstetric surgical procedures
- obstetric, obstetrical
- obstetrical analgesia
- obstetrical and gynecological diagnostic technic
- obstetrical and gynecological diagnostic technics
- obstetrical and gynecological diagnostic technique
- obstetrical and gynecological diagnostic techniques