\ɒbsˈɛnɪti], \ɒbsˈɛnɪti], \ɒ_b_s_ˈɛ_n_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of OBSCENITY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- material that used for convenience. human interest is an example of this. AKA evergreen story with a long shelflife.