\nˈa͡ɪtɹɪk], \nˈaɪtɹɪk], \n_ˈaɪ_t_ɹ_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of NITRIC
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
Sexual Arousal Disorders
- Disturbances in desire psychophysiologic changes that characterize the sexual response cycle cause marked distress and interpersonal difficulty. (APA, DSM-IV, 1994)