\nˈɪmbə͡l], \nˈɪmbəl], \n_ˈɪ_m_b_əl]\
Definitions of NIMBLE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- engaged in as a pastime; "an amateur painter"; "gained valuable experience theatricals"; "recreational golfers"; "reading matter that is both and mentally stimulating"; "unpaid extras the documentary" of or relating to recreation; "a recreational area with pool and ball fields"