\nˈa͡ɪəlˌɪzəm], \nˈaɪəlˌɪzəm], \n_ˈaɪ_ə_l_ˌɪ_z_ə_m]\
Definitions of NIHILISM
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
Nothingness; nihility; scepticism to the extent of denying everything, even existence; the repudiation of the whole existing creed and organization of society, and insistance on an entire revolution and a reconstruction of them on communistic principles, as regards especially the distribution of property in land.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe