\nˈɛtwɜːk], \nˈɛtwɜːk], \n_ˈɛ_t_w_ɜː_k]\
Definitions of NETWORK
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
(electronics) a system of interconnected electronic components or circuits
By Princeton University
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- See cut. series of stitches each separately tied. A s. formed by single stitches inserted separately, needle being usually passed through one lip from without inward, and the other within outward.