\nˈɛðə], \nˈɛðə], \n_ˈɛ_ð_ə]\
Definitions of NETHER
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By William R. Warner
By James Champlin Fernald
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
Sexual Arousal Disorders
- Disturbances in desire psychophysiologic changes that characterize the sexual response cycle cause marked distress and interpersonal difficulty. (APA, DSM-IV, 1994)