\mˈa͡ɪ], \mˈaɪ], \m_ˈaɪ]\
Definitions of MY
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
One of the possessive forms of the personal pron. I, the other being mine,-my is used before a word beginning with a vowel or a consonant, and mine usually before a vowel only; in common usage my is put before the noun, but mine follows it, and usually stands alone, as, this is my coat, that coat is mine.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.