\mˈʌskɪt], \mˈʌskɪt], \m_ˈʌ_s_k_ɪ_t]\
Definitions of MUSKET
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Marcy, Randolph B.
- (1812-1887), served Mexican War, and brevetted major-general for services during Civil War. From 1869 to 1881 he was inspector-general. published "Exploration of the Red River" in 1852.