\mjˌʊɹɪˈatɪk], \mjˌʊɹɪˈatɪk], \m_j_ˌʊ_ɹ_ɪ__ˈa_t_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of MURIATIC
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
Pertaining to chlorin.
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A disease characterized by an irresistible desire to eat earth, observed in some parts of the southern United States, West Indies, etc.