\mˈɔːz], \mˈɔːz], \m_ˈɔː_z]\
Definitions of MORS
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Robley Dunglison
By Alexander Duane
Word of the day
Mrs Caroline Lee Hentz (Whiting)
- An American writer of popular romances; born at Lancaster, Mass., 1800; died Marianna, Fla., Feb. 11, 1856. Among her works may be named: "Aunt Patty's Scrap-Bag"(1846); "The Mob Cap"(1848); Planter's Northern Bride"(1854); etc.