\mˈɒɹɪs], \mˈɒɹɪs], \m_ˈɒ_ɹ_ɪ_s]\
Definitions of MORRIS
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
United States suffragist in Wyoming (1814-1902)
leader of the American Revolution who signed the Declaration of Independence and raised money for the Continental Army (1734-1806)
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
Template Bleeding Time
- Duration blood flow after skin puncture. This test is used as a measure of capillary and platelet function.