\məɹˈɒkə͡ʊ], \məɹˈɒkəʊ], \m_ə_ɹ_ˈɒ_k_əʊ]\
Definitions of MOROCCO
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
a kingdom (constitutional monarchy) in northwestern Africa; achieved independence from France in 1956
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
a kingdom (constitutional monarchy) in northwestern Africa with a largely Muslim population; achieved independence from France in 1956
By Princeton University
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A disease characterized by an irresistible desire to eat earth, observed in some parts of the southern United States, West Indies, etc.