\mˌɒnə͡ʊd͡ʒˈɛnɪsˌɪs], \mˌɒnəʊdʒˈɛnɪsˌɪs], \m_ˌɒ_n_əʊ_dʒ_ˈɛ_n_ɪ_s_ˌɪ_s]\
Definitions of MONOGENESIS
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
1. The production of similar organisms in each generation; see metagenesis. 2. The production of young by a single parent, non-sexual generation, parthenogenesis.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- in which atheromatous excised cutting or rotating catheter. differs from balloon and laser angioplasty procedures enlarge vessels dilation but frequently do not remove much plaque. If the plaque is removed by surgical excision under general anesthesia rather than an endovascular procedure through a catheter, it called ENDARTERECTOMY.