\mənˌɒɡˈastɹɪk], \mənˌɒɡˈastɹɪk], \m_ə_n_ˌɒ_ɡ_ˈa_s_t_ɹ_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of MONOGASTRIC
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms (6th edition)
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1895 - Glossary of terms and phrases
Sort: Oldest first
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By J.H. Kenneth
By Robley Dunglison
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- in which atheromatous excised cutting or rotating catheter. differs from balloon and laser angioplasty procedures enlarge vessels dilation but frequently do not remove much plaque. If the plaque is removed by surgical excision under general anesthesia rather than an endovascular procedure through a catheter, it called ENDARTERECTOMY.