\mˈʌnde͡ɪ], \mˈʌndeɪ], \m_ˈʌ_n_d_eɪ]\
Definitions of MONDAY
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Daniel Lyons
Word of the day
- Noting a compound containing four replaceable hydrogen atoms. acids or alcohols, containing four replaceable atoms of hydrogen.