\mˈɪli͡əm], \mˈɪliəm], \m_ˈɪ_l_iə_m]\
Definitions of MILIUM
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- fruit like that rose, consisting a cup formed of the calyx tube receptacle, and containing achenes. [Greek] An etaerio with achenes placed on concave thalamus.