\mˌɪddˈe͡ɪ], \mˌɪddˈeɪ], \m_ˌɪ_d_d_ˈeɪ]\
Definitions of MIDDAY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The concise Oxford dictionary of current English
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- lunar calendar used by Moslems; dates from 622 AD (Hegira); beginning of the Moslem retrogresses through solar year completing cycle every 32 years lunar calendar used by Muslims; dates from 622 AD (Hegira); beginning of the Muslim year retrogresses through solar completing cycle every 32 years