\mˈa͡ɪkɹəskəpɪ], \mˈaɪkɹəskəpɪ], \m_ˈaɪ_k_ɹ_ə_s_k_ə_p_ɪ]\
Definitions of MICROSCOPY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Observation by the microscope; an important agency in the examination of the healty and morbid tissues. A description of the results of such observation is Micrography. Micrology is often used with the same signification, and for a treatise on the microscope and the results of microscopy.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
HLA A2 Antigen
- Human histocompatibility (HLA) surface encoded by locus on chromosome 6. The HLA-A2 antigen is associated with recognition of INFLUENZA A VIRUS.