\mˈiːθa͡ɪl], \mˈiːθaɪl], \m_ˈiː_θ_aɪ_l]\
Definitions of METHYL
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
beta Aspartic Acid
- An residue in chains that linked at beta-group instead normal, alpha-carboxyl group, polypeptide linkage. It is a result of the spontaneous decomposition aspartic acid or ASPARAGINE residues.