\mɛfˈɪtɪk], \mɛfˈɪtɪk], \m_ɛ_f_ˈɪ_t_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of MEPHITIC
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- lunar calendar used by Moslems; dates from 622 AD (Hegira); beginning of the Moslem retrogresses through solar year completing cycle every 32 years lunar calendar used by Muslims; dates from 622 AD (Hegira); beginning of the Muslim year retrogresses through solar completing cycle every 32 years