\mˈɛnstɹuːə͡l], \mˈɛnstɹuːəl], \m_ˈɛ_n_s_t_ɹ_uː_əl]\
Definitions of MENSTRUAL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
Anne Dudley Bradstreet
- poet colonial America (born in England) (1612-1672)