\mˈɛnstɹuːə͡l], \mˈɛnstɹuːəl], \m_ˈɛ_n_s_t_ɹ_uː_əl]\
Definitions of MENSTRUAL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- Oberlin, Ohio, 1833 as the "Collegiate Institute," but changed name in 1850. It founded by Congregationalists. Its theological department was opened 1835.