\mˈɛltɪŋ], \mˈɛltɪŋ], \m_ˈɛ_l_t_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of MELTING
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Dissolving; liquefying; softening into tenderness.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- perennial woodland herbs waterleaf plant family of the order Solanales, subclass Asteridae, class Magnoliopsida. They have alternate leaves, regular flowers with five-lobed corollas (united petals), and a one- or two-celled ovary.