\mˈɛʒəɹəbə͡l], \mˈɛʒəɹəbəl], \m_ˈɛ_ʒ_ə_ɹ_ə_b_əl]\
Definitions of MEASURABLE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
Word of the day
- Oberlin, Ohio, 1833 as the "Collegiate Institute," but changed name in 1850. It founded by Congregationalists. Its theological department was opened 1835.