\mˈiːnɪŋlɪ], \mˈiːnɪŋlɪ], \m_ˈiː_n_ɪ_ŋ_l_ɪ]\
Definitions of MEANINGLY
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A mother. Anything that produces substance structure subserves its growth; a membrane covering the brain or spinal cord.