\mˌaθɪmˈatɪkə͡l], \mˌaθɪmˈatɪkəl], \m_ˌa_θ_ɪ_m_ˈa_t_ɪ_k_əl]\
Definitions of MATHEMATICAL
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
(mathematics) characterized by the exactness or precision of mathematics; "mathematical precision"
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
characterized by the exactness or precision of mathematics; "mathematical precision"
By Princeton University
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- A phenolphthalein that is used as diagnostic aid in heptatic function determination.