\mˈɑːʃi], \mˈɑːʃi], \m_ˈɑː_ʃ_i]\
Definitions of MARSHY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
Swampy; produced in marshes.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- A substance formed by nitric and sulphuric acids cane-sugar; its action on the circulation is similar to that of nitroglycerin.