\mˌanjuːfˈaktəɹˌi], \mˌanjuːfˈaktəɹˌi], \m_ˌa_n_j_uː_f_ˈa_k_t_ə_ɹ_ˌi]\
Definitions of MANUFACTORY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Employed in any manufacture; often contracted into factory.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Anne Dudley Bradstreet
- poet colonial America (born in England) (1612-1672)