\manjˈuːbɹi͡əm], \manjˈuːbɹiəm], \m_a_n_j_ˈuː_b_ɹ_iə_m]\
Definitions of MANUBRIUM
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
Sexual Arousal Disorders
- Disturbances in desire psychophysiologic changes that characterize the sexual response cycle cause marked distress and interpersonal difficulty. (APA, DSM-IV, 1994)