\lˈɪmfɔ͡ɪd], \lˈɪmfɔɪd], \l_ˈɪ_m_f_ɔɪ_d]\
Definitions of LYMPHOID
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William R. Warner
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- A predisposition to interstitial subcutaneous serous or fibrinous infiltrations; subjects suffer from swollen lymph nodes, thickening of tongue, pruritus, seborrhea, gastric and cardiac crises; the condition is aggravated by pilocarpine, but favorably affected atropine adrenalin.