\luːsˈɪdɪti], \luːsˈɪdɪti], \l_uː_s_ˈɪ_d_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of LUCIDITY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- of or relating abasia (inability to walk) Affected by, or associated with, abasia. Pertaining to or affected with abasia.