\lˈɒŋwa͡ɪz], \lˈɒŋwaɪz], \l_ˈɒ_ŋ_w_aɪ_z]\
Definitions of LONGWISE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- A genus of small tapeworms birds and mammals. A genus of Cestoda or tapeworms. A cestode worm order Cyclophyllideae, family Hymenolepinidae, genus Hymenolepis. includes several genera, such as H. Diminuta, occasionally infesting children, and Nana, or the dwarf tapeworm of children. Flavopuncta. See Taenia flavopuncta, under tenia.