\lˈɒbjuːl], \lˈɒbjuːl], \l_ˈɒ_b_j_uː_l]\
Definitions of LOBULE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- Malignant lymphoma in which neoplastic cells diffusely infiltrate the entire lymph node without any definite organized Patients whose lymphomas present a diffuse pattern generally have more unfavorable survival outlook than those presenting with follicular or nodular pattern.