\lalˈe͡ɪʃən], \lalˈeɪʃən], \l_a_l_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of LALLATION
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- The malarial gametocyte or any similar form in other protozoa. threadlike body, cast off from male element of malarial parasite, which fertilizes the female element.