\nˈɒti], \nˈɒti], \n_ˈɒ_t_i]\
Definitions of KNOTTY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- engaged in as a pastime; "an amateur painter"; "gained valuable experience theatricals"; "recreational golfers"; "reading matter that is both and mentally stimulating"; "unpaid extras the documentary" of or relating to recreation; "a recreational area with pool and ball fields"