\ɪɹˌɛɡjuːlˈaɹɪti], \ɪɹˌɛɡjuːlˈaɹɪti], \ɪ_ɹ_ˌɛ_ɡ_j_uː_l_ˈa_ɹ_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of IRREGULARITY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
PERILS OF THE SEA
- Dangers that might be associated with sea travel. Usually involves high winds, two ships colliding, hitting a submerged object, etc.