\ˌɪntɹəmˈɪt], \ˌɪntɹəmˈɪt], \ˌɪ_n_t_ɹ_ə_m_ˈɪ_t]\
Definitions of INTROMIT
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- of or relating abasia (inability to walk) Affected by, or associated with, abasia. Pertaining to or affected with abasia.