\ˌɪntəskˈapjʊlə], \ˌɪntəskˈapjʊlə], \ˌɪ_n_t_ə_s_k_ˈa_p_j_ʊ_l_ə]\
Definitions of INTERSCAPULAR
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
Mrs Caroline Lee Hentz (Whiting)
- An American writer of popular romances; born at Lancaster, Mass., 1800; died Marianna, Fla., Feb. 11, 1856. Among her works may be named: "Aunt Patty's Scrap-Bag"(1846); "The Mob Cap"(1848); Planter's Northern Bride"(1854); etc.