\ɪntˌɜːpɹɪtˈe͡ɪʃən], \ɪntˌɜːpɹɪtˈeɪʃən], \ɪ_n_t_ˌɜː_p_ɹ_ɪ_t_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of INTERPRETATION
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
n. The act of interpreting; explanation of what is otherwise unintelligible, not understood, or not obvious; translation; version; construction; -the sense given by an interpreter; exposition or explanation rendered; meaning; sense; -the power of explaining.
Word of the day
ATP Binding Cassette, Sub Family B Proteins
- A subfamily transmembrane the superfamily TRANSPORTERS that closely related in GLYCOPROTEIN. When overexpressed, function as dependent efflux pumps able extrude lipophilic drugs, especially ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENTS, from cells causing resistance (DRUG RESISTANCE, MULTIPLE). Although P-Glycoproteins share functional similarities to MULTIDRUG RESISTANCE-ASSOCIATED PROTEINS they are two distinct subclasses of ATP-BINDING CASSETTE TRANSPORTERS, and have little sequence homology.