\ˌɪntəkˈe͡ɪdəns], \ˌɪntəkˈeɪdəns], \ˌɪ_n_t_ə_k_ˈeɪ_d_ə_n_s]\
Definitions of INTERCADENCE
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1895 - Glossary of terms and phrases
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Robley Dunglison
By Alexander Duane
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- (1732-1796), a famous astronomer, member Committee Safety in 1776 and treasurer Pennsylvania from 1777 to 1789. He was director of the U.S. mint 1792 1795.