\ɪnspɪsˈe͡ɪʃən], \ɪnspɪsˈeɪʃən], \ɪ_n_s_p_ɪ_s_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of INSPISSATION
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
1. The act of thickening by evaporation or by the absorption of fluid. 2. An increased thickness or diminished fluidity.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
bcr v abl Oncogene
- Retrovirus-associated DNA sequences (abl) originally isolated from Abelson murine leukemia virus (Ab-MuLV). proto-oncogene abl (codes for a protein that member tyrosine kinase family. human c-abl gene is located at 9q34.1 on the long arm of chromosome 9. It activated by translocation to bcr 22 in chronic myelogenous leukemia.