\ɪnsˈɒmniə], \ɪnsˈɒmniə], \ɪ_n_s_ˈɒ_m_n_i__ə]\
Definitions of INSOMNIA
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Anhypnosis, wakefulness; inability to sleep, in the absence of external impediments, such as noise, a bright light, etc., during the period when hypnosis should normally occur; it may vary in degree from restlessness or disturbed slumber to a curtailment of the normal length of sleep or to absolute wakefulness.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Robley Dunglison