\ɪnhˈɪbɪtəɹˌi], \ɪnhˈɪbɪtəɹˌi], \ɪ_n_h_ˈɪ_b_ɪ_t_ə_ɹ_ˌi]\
Definitions of INHIBITORY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- a well made by driving tube into the earth to stratum that bears water
- inhibitor, coagulation factor, blood
- inhibitors, coagulation factor, blood
- inhibitors, hydroxymethylglutaryl coa
- inhibitors, hydroxymethylglutaryl coenzyme a
- inhibitors, prostaglandin endoperoxide synthase
- inhibitory autacoid, restraining autacoid
- inhibitory center, centre
- inhibitory centers
- inhibitory concentration 50
- inhibitory enzyme