\ɪnhˈɪbɪtə], \ɪnhˈɪbɪtə], \ɪ_n_h_ˈɪ_b_ɪ_t_ə]\
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
Word of the day
- A predisposition to interstitial subcutaneous serous or fibrinous infiltrations; subjects suffer from swollen lymph nodes, thickening of tongue, pruritus, seborrhea, gastric and cardiac crises; the condition is aggravated by pilocarpine, but favorably affected atropine adrenalin.
- inhibition (psychology)
- inhibition of fertilization
- inhibitions (psychology)
- inhibitor of metalloproteinase 3, chicken
- inhibitor, blood coagulation factor
- inhibitor, coagulation factor, blood
- inhibitors, coagulation factor, blood
- inhibitors, hydroxymethylglutaryl coa